Monday 9 November 2009

So sorry!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say so sorry that I have not updated in so long. Been so busy getting ready for the baby arriving (baby is a little boy which we are very excited about - if you want to see the scan pictures feel free to add me on Facebook!) and our flat is for sale so that has been taking up a lot of time. Hoping it will be sold any day now and we will be able to put in an offer for a lovely house that we have seen.

Work has also been so busy and I have therefore been so tired all the time.

So please be patient for a little while longer and I promise to get a chapter posted soon.

Hope you are all well and enjoying watching the Pens, the games are always on in the middle of the night here because there is such a big time difference and there is only ever a couple of games from each team on a month but I am trying to watch as many games as I can.

Take care everyone and talk to you soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment