Tuesday 31 August 2010

Info!

Hello everyone!

Are you all well? Exited for the new NHL season starting?

I just wanted to apologise for the lack of updates. The reason for this is mainly because the story is saved on the laptop and at the moment the laptop charger is broken so until I can get it charged I will be unable to update.

I am also kept very busy with Charlie who is 5 and a half months all ready and is very nearly on the move! He has crawled backwards (!) a few times already. He is a wee darling and such a happy baby! He has grown out of his Penguins baby grow already so I am trying to find him either a bigger baby grow or a Pens jersey!

Anyway... I promise that as soon as the laptop is working I will get another couple of chapters posted!

Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/HS2216/-strse-Pittsburgh-Penguins-cln-Apparel-cln--dsh--dsh-Kid%27s/Categories.bok


    check out this site, its a local pittsburgh store, it's my favorite... they have baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete